I'm gonna get some alcohol, I'm gonna get some alcohol!!!!!!!!

And I pray to God above that my parents NEVER EVER find this page. That would suck.


And I still keep trying to switch my "f"s and "v"s. Like "fariety" and "fery". It's really freaky. (And I'll bet you were expecting me to put "vreaky" there, but it's really more of a problem with replacing "v" with "f" and not so much the other way around, so I decided to avoid the obvious, and stupid, joke.)

That's all for now, and since I keep trying to put something of substance in my posts (I said substance, I didn't say what kind), today, I'm gonna give you a quote:


"Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't
cure." - Ross MacDonald

(I have no idea who the man is, but what he says makes a great deal of sense.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is no such thing as "racism"

The Razor

Spy vs. Spy

The Two Seperate Categories of Evil and Ken Jennings