Hudson

Not sure how I feel about this one.


The supple grip of sinking waters
The cold, cold grip of icy fathers
The call of cigarettes and lighters


The matches I light beneath my burning hand
I cannot break free of this cycle that I cannot comprehend
My mind is chained to a physical form
Everything I see I detest
The disgusting human flesh

LED flashes in my positronic brain
A purple scent drifts behind my eyes
Flashes of a black and white face

The destruction of a map
So I cannot return to this place

Torn like paper are my paper-thin walls
Obvious has replaced the irony
I cannot give what I do not have
And I could not give a damn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is no such thing as "racism"

The Two Seperate Categories of Evil and Ken Jennings

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

The Razor

Fending off Panic