:WARNING: I'm about to say something really lame.

:sigh:

I need a man.



Told you it was going to be lame.


Asta.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok i can explain why i dint tell yu about eastern.
our schedules arent the same!!


also, armen, a friend of my ( a good friend and only friend) has a friend whom i met a few times and only about a week ago. i found out he likes me, and he doesnt know that i know he does. i dont know anything about him and im not sure if i want to pursue him. hes a decent-looking guy but not "turn head" gorgeous.
waddyathink?
oh and about eastern, JOHN LENNON has enrolled there and is postively going there in the fall, whom i hope to room with IF ( if) i do get accepted to the college, i havent gotten a letter yet.

Popular posts from this blog

There is no such thing as "racism"

The Two Seperate Categories of Evil and Ken Jennings

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

The Razor

Fending off Panic