Hold on just a while longer

I know I haven't posted in a while, but don't worry, something is coming. I'm just not sure yet what it is. Also, I don't know when it's coming.

But I do know that it will be brilliant. (Like anything I do could be otherwise?)


Anway, it's coming. So relax. Enjoying a cup of coffee (or tea if that's your preference) and enjoy this nice non-confusing, non-confrontational, and well, non-interesting post.


Later Days.

(what? you've never watch the Weekenders? please, next you're going to say you've never watch Filmore either. seriously? it's like NYPD Blue for middle-schoolers. it rocks.)

Right, so later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
GEORGE!!!!!!
hunny, J0HN was visited by TONY DANZA!!!!! she had very bad laryngitis ( like me) but with out a good accent.
call me im back from break. we need to talk!

love ya,
the 1, the only:
RINGO

Popular posts from this blog

There is no such thing as "racism"

The Two Seperate Categories of Evil and Ken Jennings

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

The Razor

Fending off Panic