The Dead Zone

I know a lot of it is the meds talking, specifically the meds failing that is talking, but I just feel so....dead.

I can't think of anything to do creatively. And when I do think of something, I don't have the motivation for it.

I open the internet browser and after responding to all the Arcade threads, I don't know how to spend my time.

I binge watch a show, and then can't stand it enough to finish it.

I switch genres, and then there isn't enough to fill the time.

I try to work and can't concentrate for more than 15 mins.

I have, roughly, a 12 hour day and I don't know how to spend the time. And then when the time is spent, I don't know what I've spent it doing.

I'm lost and alone and in the woods. It's snowing and it's cold, and I don't have the proper attire.

I'm abandoned and given up on and rejected.

I don't have a signal.

I'm looking for a sign.

All I see is the same old trees. And I've never been able to find my way out of this place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is no such thing as "racism"

Hold on just a while longer

A Round of Applause

Six