Start Again.

I don't know what happened to that need I had. To tell the world everything that was in me. There's an irony in even making that statement.

I think it was hope.

I seem full of that these days, and it always comes back to bite me. Sometimes it doesn't seem like I am hoping for something to happen but begging for it instead.

Please come through for me.

Please work.

Please be.

Please, reason, come forth and find me. So I will know you are there.

And after I send those words out into the universe, I feel broken and empty. Like it was all I had to give to the world. Like it was all I had in me. And then I must wait for the well to refill, not knowing why I wait, why I keep going.

I never know why I keep going.

How can I? I don't even know where I'm going.

Where am I going?

Everything I get from everyone I speak to is just a portion of what I need. This from those, that from them. Everything broken up into tiny, small, barely-enough-to-keep-me-going pieces. And arms never strong enough to hold me.

Something in this world sucks. Is it life? Or just me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is no such thing as "racism"

A Round of Applause

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Fending off Panic

The Two Seperate Categories of Evil and Ken Jennings